Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Brothers in Black on the YouCat

I discovered this video via a link on NewAdvent.org. From what I can gather, "The Brothers in Black" appear to be a group of young priests, deacons, and seminarians who have made several YouTube videos. I really like this video in which they talk about the importance of knowing your faith and discussing your faith, and how the YouCat (the church's official youth catechism) is one good resource for learning your faith:



You can find more information about YouCat here, as well as another video about YouCat here. And you can find more videos from "The Brothers in Black" on their YouTube channel. They also have a video series for the Year of Faith, covering the Catechism of the Catholic Church.

Now that I have discovered "The Brothers in Black," I will probably be posting more of their videos in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment