Monday, February 21, 2011

Who Were the Church Fathers?

This week, I am featuring some videos from Jimmy Akin and Catholic Answers regarding the church fathers and early church history. Many of these videos were made to promote Jimmy Akin's book The Fathers Know Best. (I haven't read the book yet, but I would recommend it based on Jimmy's work on other books, on his blog, and with Catholic Answers.)

Let's start with a video that answers the question "who were the church fathers?":



By the way, I'm not sure how they figure that Jimmy Akin is a "best selling" author. He has written several Catholic books, one of which (The Salvation Controversy) I have read and would highly recommend. But it's not clear to me how any of his books would be classified as "best sellers."

No comments:

Post a Comment