Sunday, January 30, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to the "Seeing and Believing" Catholic video blog. My goal is to post videos on a regular basis (maybe three to four times per week?), selecting the best and most interesting Catholic video clips from the wide variety that are posted on video sharing sites such as YouTube. I'll continue as long as I can find the time and the interest, and as long as I continue to find videos with excellent content to post here.

I hope that you will check back regularly, to see more videos, and to encourage me to stick with this. :-)

If you have any comments or criticism, please feel free to leave a comment on this post, or send me an e-mail at:

catholicvideo--at--yahoo--dot--com

(Replace the "--at--" and "--dot--" with the appropriate characters. I have to type it this way to cut down on e-mail spam.)

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment